Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 128/365


     Today was one of those days were I feel like I just kept moving from place to place. I usually like to keep busy, but I just didn't have the energy level today so it made for a long one. This is a photo I took in a Bay City resident's backyard; they won a city-wide beautification award, which was rightfully earned. I've never seen so many different plants in one place. I thought this plant was the strangest and most unique of the ones I saw today, so I took a quick picture. Any guesses as to what it is?

**EDIT** Thanks to my mother's infinite knowledge of all things botanical, this plant is called a Passion Flower.

2 comments:

  1. That is the mose unique flower I've ever seen. I'm a fan. Also, I thought you should know I almost bought a hanging fruit basket today. . .I would make sure to always have banana's. But it was only two tiers, how upsetting. ~randi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; it's definitely a pretty crazy-looking flower.

      Haha you should absolutely get a fruit basket to keep your ever-constant banana supply in. My mom would be so proud!

      Delete