Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 8/365



     One week down! Today's post is probably my favorite entry so far. My brother and I were hanging out tonight and I ended up recording him playing around on our dad's old L6-S. Ry's been working on a few of his own songs lately, but he'd only let me record "a few random chords" because he wasn't completely happy with where his own songs were just yet. In the three years since our dad passed away, I've noticed more and more the traits that my brother's inherited from him, but I think that perfectionist tendency when it comes to their music is the biggest one they share. Sometimes it's downright spooky.

4 comments:

  1. I remember that guitar....he shelved his Tele at the time...as I remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah? I think I remember him telling us about having a Telecaster at one point... this is the only electric guitar he still had though; he mostly played acoustic around the house when we were growing up. We both first learned how to play on the L6 though.

      Can I ask who this is?

      Delete
  2. I am truly enjoying your 365 blog. :) this one really brought a genuine smile to my face. I love you darling. ~randi

    ReplyDelete