Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 104/365


     Today I finally got my stuff moved into my apartment! I'm so excited to sleep in my actual bed tonight, (as opposed to the smelly motel room from my first night in Saginaw and an air mattress the rest of the past week), it's ridiculous. My mom and some of my family and friends were nice, (incredibly, incredibly nice), enough to load up a truck with my things in Ohio and drive eight hours roundtrip to bring it all up here to Michigan. I've got most of it where I want it; I just have a few little things to put away and a few things I still need to either buy or bring back from Ohio the next chance I get to visit. For today's entry I just did a macro shot of the texture of a little canvas I got one of my older photos printed on. These kinds of shots are nothing fancy, but they can be fun from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment