Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 117/365


    Sorry that I'm posting yesterday's entry a day late. I was originally supposed to have yesterday, today, and tomorrow off, but ended up getting paid overtime to work yesterday and today. I worked the night shift all week to then have early starts yesterday and today, so when I got home yesterday I was out for the night. One of the events I shot yesterday was a golf tournament one of the newspapers I intern for was hosting. I know next-to-nothing about golf, but luckily a golf course regular offered to take me around in one of the carts and point all of the players out to me. I ended up taking this shot mainly for the symmetry between the two players, and the fact that I wasn't the only one who seemed to be tired of being in the hot sun all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment