Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 122/365


     I ended up having today off since I'll be working at least seventy hours between tomorrow and next Friday. I decided to check out the Children's Zoo that's here in Saginaw. It's not bad; it has some interesting exhibits, like kangaroos that you can literally get within one foot of, and the whole place is small enough that even when the animals are laying low for the day you can still see them pretty well. They also have peacocks and peafowls that are free to walk wherever they want; I crossed paths with quite a few while I was there. Peacocks have always been my favorite animals so I got a kick out of walking right along side them today. I ended up taking this photo because I though it was cute. I'm not sure how cute a guy would find it to walk in on one of these in the bathroom though; that'd be quite the surprise! 

     I have the typical pretty peacock picture up on my Flickr page, and a picture of the Macaws also if you're interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment