Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 97/365


     Today did not go as planned. I was supposed to pick my car up from getting an oil change after my long road trip, drive up to Michigan to meet my landlord and get my keys to my apartment, and get as much moved in as possible so I'd be all ready to start my internship this Monday. Instead, there ended up being an issue with a sensor in my car that had to be fixed and took longer than expected, and my landlord wouldn't stay at the leasing office later to meet me, so I'm still in Ohio. I'll be driving up to Michigan tomorrow to stay at a motel overnight, since my landlord doesn't work on Sundays, and I'll just have to hopefully be able to pick my keys up sometime before/after/during my lunch break at work on Monday. Anyways, when I found all this out I was a bit stressed as to how to handle it so I went for a drive to calm down, hence this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment