Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 101/365


    Today one of my assignments from my internship was covering the final matches of the United States Youth Soccer Association, (USYSA), Region II Championship Tournament. Apparently it's this annual national soccer tournament that's held in a different city each year, and Saginaw won the lottery to host it this year. There were tons of people, parent and players, and I've never seen so many different soccer games going on all at one time in my life. This photo wasn't used for the online article and slideshow, but if you'd like to read the article, (written by a fellow intern of mine), and see my slideshow with captions that all go with it, you can see those here. If you'd like to follow me specifically and what I cover up here in Michigan, you can check my public profile on MLive.com here.

No comments:

Post a Comment