Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 93/365


     I'm sorry I haven't been able to update as frequently; these past two days of camping at the Grand Canyon came with little-to-no internet access. Anyways, day ninety-three's photo was taken at sunset last night/Tuesday night at Powell Point on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. It was absolutely amazing camping there the last couple of days: fantastic views both during he day and at night. We had a minor almost-but-not-quite scare the one night where I was worried that we were in the general vicinity of a mountain lion while walking back to the car, but I could have been wrong. Either way, we made it out of the park unscathed, and are currently on our way to our last stop before heading home: Colorado! We should be getting to our motel sometime tonight, and will be visiting the Stanley Hotel, (the hotel that inspired Stephen King's The Shining, and which is apparently haunted if you listen to local legend). I'll update when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment