Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 149/365


     Today's post is from the Bay Area Women's Center in Bay City. The center is having its first ever "Power of the Purse" event and fundraiser next week, where there will be auctions and raffles that will all directly benefit the Women's Center. Hundreds of purses have been donated by various stores and designers for the auction, so I was assigned to take some photos of the preparations the center's staff are starting to partake in for the event. The center really does a lot of good in the area; acting as a safe place to go for at risk women from all walks of life. It was really nice to see just how much support they're receiving for the fundraiser. 

2 comments:

  1. I need directions, and my check book. Stat. ~randi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bet! Then you could visit me and meet Kip! There was a purse shaped like a Dachshund, not sure if I ended up getting a picture of it, but it made me think of you!

      Delete