Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 152/365


     I'm spending this weekend back in Ohio. After the not-so great past week and-a-half, I jumped at the chance to switch three-day-weekends with another photo intern at work in order to come home last night. Today we went out to some family friends' place out in West Farmington for a frisbee-dog weekend they have each summer. It's a weekend filled with camping, eating, drinking, and playing with dogs - what more could you want? Anyways, we helped them pick corn from their garden for dinner, (pretty much the best sweet corn I've ever had; talk about "farm to table!"), and I stopped to take a picture of their sunflowers. Their sunflowers are so tall that it was easy to stand under one to get today's beautiful blue sky in the background. Today was a good day, and was definitely needed. I'm sure I got some decent frisbee-dog photos, but I'm about ready to pass out so I'll be sure to post a link to them here tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment