Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 143/365


     Today was a bit surreal. And not fun. And incredibly disconcerting. Long story short, I got into a car accident this morning on my way to an assignment for work. I'm fine, my car however, not so much. My windshield is pretty much caving in, (hence the photo), both air bags were blown out, and the front end of my car looked like it had gone a round or two with a harvesting combine. I'm hoping for the best from the body shop I took it to, but haven't heard anything yet. Until then I was able to get a rental, so I'll at least be able to keep working while I wait to hear the fate of my poor car. Oh, after I got my rental car, I managed to at least shoot one assignment, (as opposed to the three I was scheduled to shoot today), which was at a lingerie store nearby my apartment, (MLive photos here). How was your day?

**UPDATE: My car, my poor poor car, is officially totaled. Alas, thus begins the dreaded search for a replacement...

No comments:

Post a Comment