Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Multimedia Piece is Finished!

     I finished my most recent project on Jerry and Tyler Schmidt, two welders/sculptors out of Collinwood, OH who also happen to be father and son. The trade of welding and ironworking runs through multiple generations of the Schmidt family: starting with Jerry's father, Fred Schmidt, continuing on today with Tyler, and possibly someday Jerry's grandson, Nathan.

     The full multimedia project can be viewed here, and a few still images can be seen on my Flickr page as well. Everything should also be up on my website within the next week hopefully too. 

     I'd love to know what you think of it!
     

2 comments:

  1. That video is really great. It's so cool to see that multi-generation work like that is still around today. I think yo did a great job capturing that and how incredible their work is. :)

    ReplyDelete