Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 72/365


     Sorry; I know today's post is slightly late, but I did take the actual image on Tuesday so I say it still counts! I went to my first Cleveland Indians game of the season today, and, despite them losing terribly, had a great time. Some of my favorite childhood memories were from going to baseball games with my dad. My mom and brother have never really been baseball fans, so going to a few games each summer was something my dad and I did just the two of us, and it's probably one of the things I miss most about him. I was probably six or seven years old the first time I went to a Tribe game, and I was instantly hooked. My favorite player at the time was Sandy Alomar Jr. and I think I'll always have a soft spot for him; it definitely made me happy when I heard he was coming back to Cleveland as a base/bench coach a few years back. I firmly believe that baseball season is the best season!

No comments:

Post a Comment