Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 46/365


     I got a rare Thursday off from the portrait studio and decided to go to the zoo! I haven't been in years, so I was really looking forward to it. Then the weather powers-that-be decided to have the temperatures today go into the 90s. It was an absolutely beautiful day, just a bit too hot for me, and apparently too hot for 3/4 of the animals at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo as well. It was still a fun day, but I think I'll have to plan a trip back when/if we get a more seasonably spring day. The flamingos were still out in full force though!

     I also made a triptych with photos of the African Elephants from today too! It can be seen on my Flickr page here. I'm currently replacing my website's editing software, so unfortunately my website won't be updated with new photos for another week or two. After being sent the wrong version of the program, I'm now waiting on the replacement to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment