Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 55/365


     Tonight marked my first campfire of the season with my friends. These nights are by far my favorite part of spring and summer. We've been getting together for them since we were all in high school. Years later, all of us have gone off to different colleges and we've still managed to keep the tradition going as often as possible. Now that a few of us have either graduated or are about to graduate, some have had to move around for job opportunities, and some of us have no idea what we'll be doing one month from now. I myself will be moving to Michigan at the end of June for an internship. I honestly have no doubt though that I'll still maintain great friendships with this group of people; I'll be visiting whenever I can and I wouldn't put it past some of them to drive up and visit me. They've always been there, and have helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life, and have made the good times even better. 

2 comments: