Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 307/365


     It's certainly been a cold couple of days. Granted, I'm much more of a winter weather fan than I am of extreme heat/humidity, but lately the cold air's been getting extreme as well. We're experiencing single digits up here in Michigan, and subzero temperatures with the wind chill factor. There's warnings about people limiting their outdoor exposure, and there've even been reminders to keep pets in mind when letting them go out in the cold as well. 

     Kip's been experiencing some cabin fever, I'm sure, as we haven't been able to go on one of our typical lengthy walks because he starts to favor his paws too much for my liking within about ten minutes of being outside. He also has a short coat, so his daily outside time has decreased majorly. It's supposed to be back up in the 20s or 30s by the start of next week, so I'm hoping to make up for it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment