Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 298/365



     My boss was nice enough to put me on the night shift today since I got back to my apartment extremely late last night after spending time with Jessica in her hotel room in Ann Arbor. I was assigned to cover a boys basketball game. I tend to make a point of showing up early so I make sure I get team rosters and get a decent spot to start shooting from. When I got to tonight's location, the girls varsity game was still going, and the sports reporter that was covering both games asked me if I could get a few quick pictures of the girls game since it was turning out to be a pretty big upset. 
     
     There was some decent playing in both games, but after covering last Friday's craziness, (day 291), every other matchup just pales in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment