Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 248/365


     I got to spend yesterday/day 248/Thanksgiving back in Ohio, (for the most part at least). At 22 years-old I've never missed Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house, and while I would've understood if I had to work yesterday, (since Black 'Friday' seems to start much earlier than Friday each year, and I am, in fact, an intern), I definitely would've been a bit disappointed. Anyways, I was able to have dinner with my family before driving back up to Michigan. My shift for Black Friday coverage was supposed to start early this morning, but I ended up getting some shots in earlier... when it was still Thanksgiving Day. I'm sure it's pointless to hope for, but I'm sincerely hoping that the shopping on Thanksgiving is just a trend that dies out. There's nothing I'd ever want to buy so badly that I'd skip out on spending the holiday with my family to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment