Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 269/365


     Today was certainly a long one. My car is currently in the body shop getting fixed after it got hit a few weeks ago. The tire pressure light in the rental I was driving turned on a few days ago, and when I stopped in the rental place today they switched out the car for me. That's probably a good thing, really; I was originally driving a VW Beetle, and my legs were already starting to hurt just thinking about driving that car back to Ohio for Christmas. Anyways, my last assignment ran a lot later than all of us involved with it at work thought it would, so I was looking forward to going back to my apartment for the night, even with it being sans-furniture at the moment. When I came home, I realized Finch decided to help me with some of the unpacking in the kitchen. Made. My. Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment