Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 313/365


     Not much of a photo for day 313/last Saturday. I was able to go home for the weekend to see family and friends. It was a fantastic weekend, and on Saturday one of my best friends and I finally got to do something we've been planning for a while. 

     My friend Clare and I have been friends since we were five years old and in Mrs. Kastor's kindergarten class at Center Street Elementary. We grew up right around the corner from each other in the same neighborhood, and now over eighteen years later we're still good friends. We've been wanting to get matching tattoos for a while, and since we're both huge Star Wars nerds, Clare came up with the idea of getting the rebel insignia from the movies. We were finally able to get them Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment