Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 217/365


     Today was a super quiet one work-wise, although I was officially offered an extension on my internship, so I will be in Saginaw until June! It's a big relief. I love my job and I work with some great people, so I'm really glad I get to stay longer. 

     Anyways, before I was on shift, I took Kip for a walk around the apartment complex and took a quick photo of the steadily-growing ground covering of leaves. Quite a few are still hanging in there on the trees, and have started turning this fantastic golden color; it's quite pretty. Today was mostly sunny, until right before our walk it let loose for about fifteen minutes and then abruptly stopped, leaving huge puddles on the easily-flooded sidewalks by my building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment