Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Month Down!

     One month of my 365 multimedia challenge down! It's been fun so far, and I've definitely had to really push myself a few times. I promise I won't make one of these posts for each month I get through; I'll probably save the next one for the six-month milestone, I think. We'll see! 

     It's definitely been interesting to see which posts were most popular/most viewed. Thanks so much for viewing; only eleven more months to go! Here's the top ten thus far after the jump.

• 10 •
Day 25 - video footage of a creek at the Holden Arboretum

•9•
Day 14 - a side-by-side comparison of black and white portraits of my mom, my brother, and myself

•8•
Day 3 - diptych of my neighbor's Magnolia Tree

•7•
Day 8 - audio recording of my brother playing one of our dad's guitars

•6•
Day 30 - sneak peek of my new multimedia project on Jerry Schmidt

•5•
Day 10 - audio of Scout the cat's incredibly loud purring

•4•
Day 12 - audio of our dog Pete's "bear cub growl"

•3•
Day 1 - introduction of the project and a photo from Chagrin River Park

•2•
Day 2 - photo of the snapping turtle out at my mom's cabin

•1•
Day 13 - a diptych of my cousins blowing bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment